Our Selection of Awnings for PA’s Berks, Lackawanna, Monroe, Carbon, Northampton, and Lehigh Counties
Types of Awnings We OfferMake your space more comfortable and shield your family and home from the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays with Designer Awnings. We offer the following types of awnings from Sunesta:
On the days when the sun is beating down on your home, a retractable awning can help to protect you and your belongings from the heat and UV radiation. In our retractable awning category, we are offering Sunesta’s original flagship design: The Sunesta. It’s a high-quality retractable awning built with smart engineering and integrated technology to help you make the most of your outdoor space. The sizes range from 8’ wide to 40’ wide and have projections of 10’, 11’6”, 13’ and 14’8”
Window & Door Awnings
Natural sunlight in your home may look nice, but it can cause a room to reach uncomfortable temperatures. During the summer especially, your home may retain a lot of heat from all of the sunshine it receives. With an awning creating shade over the window, you can reduce the UV rays that come in contact with the window, thus reducing how much heat is retained and saving money on energy bills. We offer two different styles of window awnings, including:
- The Sunbrero: The Sunbrero is the ideal choice for anyone looking for stylish, classy sun protection. It comes in three different shapes, including rectangular, elongated dome, and fully round, and each has the choice of two to five ribs.
- The Sundrop: The Sundrop is Sunesta’s most versatile window awning model. This modern cantilevered design can be opened at a variety of angles. Extend it completely or fold it over your window to block all light. Then, automatically or manually retract it to let the sunshine in.
The addition of an awning transforms an average porch into the focal point of your home for family gatherings, parties with friends, and daily relaxation in the great outdoors. Whether you enjoy your morning cup of coffee in your sunroom or entertaining friends and family out on the deck, The Suncover or The Sunplus can help keep you and your crew more comfortable. Designed to install overtop an existing structure, The Suncover provides shade and weather protection, while The Sunplus is a versatile solution designed to install as a freestanding unit against a wall or over an existing outdoor structure.
Awning AccessoriesWith the right awning accessories, you can enjoy even greater functionality and protect your investment from the elements and other damage. We offer the following and more:
- The Sunboot: This protective cover keeps your awning clean and protected during the winter months and when not in use.
- LED lights: Enjoy your awning at night with this functional light solution.
- Motion sensors: High wind velocity has the potential to damage your awning. Help keep your awning protected with motion sensors that automatically activate the retraction motor when dangerous conditions are detected.
- My Link: With just your smartphone, you are now capable of opening and closing your awning from anywhere.
- Multiple-channel remote control: With multiple awnings, you will need a device capable of controlling all of them.